6 cup Bialetti stovetop coffee maker.
An evolution of the original Moka Express model, created in 1933. Unique and original Trademark of the famous Little man with a moustache.
The Moka Colour mixes the style of the iconic Moka stovetop coffee pot with an element of colour that will add to any kitchen. These Bialetti pots are classic. Easy to use and great tasting coffee. This is the six cup size which is a great size to get for two people. It brews approximately 240ml of coffee. Although in theory you can use them on an electric hob we tend to recommend them more for gas cookers.
1. Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve. Insert the funnel and fill it with ground stovetop espresso coffee.
2. Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel and tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
3. Select burner size to fit bottom of pot. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot.
4. Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process. When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove.
5. Hazel brown foam appears just seconds before the coffee is completely done. Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavour.
Dims: 22 x 16.5 x 12 cm
Wash by hand with warm water and dry thoroughly.
Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
Do not use in dishwasher.